50th Reunion Agenda
The class of 1965 is cordially invited to attend their 50th reunion. Mark your calendars! We can't wait to see all of you!
Class of 1965, 50th Reunion Agenda:
Thursday, May 14, 2015
- Welcome Reception at Garrett-Evangelical, Classroom 108 - 2:30 p.m.
- Hotel shuttle will provide transportation to the Seminary at 2:00 & 2:15 p.m.
- Stories from the Student Community - 3:30 p.m.
- Service of Worship and Celebration, Chapel - 4:30 p.m.
- Class Picture immediately following Chapel
- Dinner and program with the president, faculty, and the board of trustees - 5:30 p.m.
- Senior Communion Service, Chapel - 7:30 p.m.
Friday, May 15, 2015
- Bus departs from the Best Western for First UMC - 8:15 a.m.
- The Seminary Today - Plans for the Future, First UMC - 8:30 a.m.
- Commencement Ceremony, First United Methodist Church, Evanston - 10:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
- 50 year graduates will be recognized by the President
- Shuttle will return guests to the Best Western immediately following commencement