Directions and Maps
The links below will help you make your way to Garrett-Evangelical, and help you find your way around once you arrive.
- Driving directions
- Travel from O'Hare Airport via Pace Bus, the 'L' and taxi
- Travel from Midway Airport via the 'L'
- Travel from Union Station/Amtrak and Greyhound Bus Station
- For further information on Chicago Transit Authority CTA buses and 'L' trains, visit www.transitchicago.com or call 888-968-7282.
- Garrett-Evangelical and Northwestern University campus map
- Maps of Evanston and the surrounding area
The Garrett-Evangelical campus is comprised of five buildings toward the north and west side of Northwestern University's Evanston campus. In addition, the seminary owns three nearby apartment complexes.
- Main, its Gothic tower visible from much of NU's campus, houses much of the administration, most of the classrooms (all outfitted for computer-assisted learning), many faculty offices (especially on the north end, in the "700" part of the building), the library, and the Chapel of the Unnamed Faithful.
- Loder Hall, east and slightly south of the main building, contains the cafeteria, guest rooms, dorm rooms, some administrative offices, student lounges and kitchen, student computer lab, a well-stocked Cokesbury Bookstore, lockers for commuting students.
- Pfeiffer is located directly to the east of Main and includes offices for faculty, development, and the seminary's Centers.
- Lesemann Hall (which is connected to Main) and Old Dorm also house students. In addition, the Stead Center for Ethics and Values is located in Lesemann.
- Howes Chapel, used weekly by the seminary community for early-morning Eucharist, is directly west of Main and is set adjacent to the beautiful Shakespeare Gardens and our own prayer garden.